I’ve had a few folks contact me and tell me that the Contact Me page wasn’t working but each time I tested it out it worked just fine, until today… It turns out the theme I was using was causing the error so I changed it up a bit to see if that would fix it. It did. So I am running a different theme on here for the time being and it appears everything is back to normal at this point. Sure it looks a little more professional than it did before, but I miss the old wood grain look so I am still going to look into making that theme work once again!
Also I am still replacing the cords on the microphones for anyone who needs one. Try the Contact Me page first as that is the quickest way to get a hold of me. If that doesn’t work, my call @ ku4by.com works also.
73 for now!